We have eight core values. All lessons, lectures, seminars, and events are derived from one or more of our core values.
- Civic Responsibility - Taking responsibility for and being accountable to your community through acts of respect and service.
- Gifts - Discovering and sharing your natural gifts and abilities. Putting them to use so that you may be a blessing to others and experience a sense of fulfillment in life.
- Talents - Determining what your natural and learned talents are and putting them to use. Using talents to enhance your family and community. Discovering how talents are different from gifts.
- Leadership - Discovering the characteristics of a leader and identifying them within. Learning how discipline and other character traits play a crucial role in the life of every successful leader. Learning your role as a leader in your community.
- Dressing for Success - Learning that your attire creates a first impression about you before you even open your mouth. First impressions are critical for making a statement about who you are and where you are going. Examining the connection between attire, self-image, and self-esteem.
- College/Career Readiness - Being ready for college or a career starts well before you start looking for colleges or a career. Preparedness in these two areas begins with developing healthy work and study habits.
- Virtuous Women - Learning the characteristics of a morally excellent woman. Learning that this does not mean you are perfect but that you carry yourself with standards of respect and dignity. Virtue is exemplified in the way you interact with family, peers, and your community.
- Noble Men - Instilling and cultivating dignity. Learning how a healthy respect for yourself as a man will emanate through the way you carry yourself and treat family, peers, and your community. Learning how to grow and further develop outstanding qualities.
KINGDOM CITIZENS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT, INC.